|SOWAT Conflict Resolution Process|
Swimming with SOWAT is a privilege. The managers of SOWAT reserve the right to limit anyone's access to our special use permit. A member will not have access to SOWAT's special use permit if they break any park, local, or team rule as a SOWAT member.
- Specifically if a member:
- Swims in the lake when the park is closed
- Swims at times other then those specified in our agreement (between 6am to 10am or after 6pm)
- Swims on days the park has asked SOWAT members not to swim
- Gives a non-SOWAT member a SOWAT cap so that they can swim past the lane line
- Forges another members name on our sign in sheet so that they can take a non-member past the lane lines
- Stalks or threaten a SOWAT manager
- Demonstrates that they can not understand or refuse to abide by SOWAT rules
- Uses SOWAT's newsgroup inappropriately (to harass or complain about SOWAT members or management)
- If a member is cited breaking one of the above rules they will:
- Be notified by e-mail that they have broken a SOWAT rule.
- They will be placed on probation
- They then have the opportunity to provide their side of the story
- The SOWAT managers will decide if the member stays on the team or are no longer given access to the team's special use permit.
- If they stay on the team they will remain on probation. When on probation any inappropriate behavior will be used as justified cause to have them removed from the team.